1st Annual Scubaboard Family Reunion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DebbyDiver:
Hi Jim and Krista!! Jay's sleeping, our roomies are in bed and I'm not sleepy.

Is T212 the firefighter condo? I rented the firefighter condo once but I forget the unit number.

We are back in T407 and it sure looks different without a bunch of air mattresses all over the place!!

See ya at the party; have a great dive tomorrow!
Decor is all "Enchanted Waters"... Undersea pictures everywhere... Undersea wallpaper...6' tall x 5' high triple level glass display where 6' dolphins border and are holding all three glass shelves... Oposite side nice Wicker entertainment center... On one side, 7' tall bronze water fall with a dolphin supporting a woman holding a decorative bowl (actually a lamp and water fall)... On the other side, 6.5' dolphin supporting a woman holding a slightly larger bowl (imagine the water fall is no longer there, and the dolphin and woman stretch to 6.5' ) Very nice!

DebbyDiver:
Oh my gosh, what happened?

Something came up ... I am comming down next saturday to dive with Becky in case anyone else would like to join. If Beacky's mouth is well ... I hope you are feeling better today Miss Becky
KP

Jim, we have to come check that one out, it sounds incredible!!!

Kim, I hope your emergency works out...that's a shame that you had to cancel at the very last moment.

Well I tryed to cancel last week :wink: but my friend Becky was like .... come onnnn
But I was just not able to make this trip.

Debb"Y"
do you know of any beaches I can take my dog to ... someone mentioned Dania ... do you have a clue ... she loves to play in the water
You guys have fun and be safe
Kim P

No, I don't, I have five cats...no dog...so I am not up on the locations of dog beaches. I have never heard of a dog beach at Dania but you could call City Hall and check. Our beach is so tiny that I am guessing no.

I remember saying goodbye to everyone at the party last night...

I'm blank after that!!!!

Wow, and what a great party it was!!! Outrageously good food, great company, lots of laughs...Becky, you outdid yourself!

CoolTech:
I remember saying goodbye to everyone at the party last night...

I'm blank after that!!!!

Better not tell Krysta you dont remember ... you will be sleeping in the dog house :rofl3:

Divergirl4u:
Better not tell Krysta you dont remember ... you will be sleeping in the dog house :rofl3:
Nah, she went blank before that... :wink:

Becky,
Now that I've had a chance to settle in from the drive back...

I just wanted to say, thank you again! The Reunion was a hit, and all your hard work paid off...

Get some deserved rest!....

... And, thanks again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom