1st Drysuit Dive and My Experience

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in Northern VA. Loudoun County. Not sure you ever do any diving down this way. When Juturna Springs reopens in Frederick MD I'll be making trips up there. Until then most of my diving is in local (not worth you driving to) quarry and offshore North Carolina.

I really appreciate the offer. Is a little far. Maybe when Juturna opens.

Sometimes, you’ll need to check with them, they get a deal on shipping that us non businesses don’t and may offer a discount on returns. It’s just something to be awareness of.

Also wanted to add, ds has size 13 hard soled boots for reference, so not really an issue with the Jets not giving full support. I do agree that I should try on different sizes / models before committing to any particular set.

The Hollis F1 have much more generously sized foot pockets than the Jets. Tried the F1 in the pool last winter. The standard sized fin (smallest size for F1) foot pocket length was a bit long for me, but way too wide. Fins just flopped around on my feet.

Back
Top Bottom