1st Mabini Annual Digital Underwater Shootout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nope nothing to offer Penn, I just don't need to compete. I'm a diver first and foremost, an amateur photographer second. Even if I see prolific fish action I don't grab my cam and shoot right away. I absorb what I'm seeing, taking in the big picture and reflect. I take a pic only when I remember I have a camera:D , which is usually clipped to my bc. Hehe weird eh.

Lastly, there are other PPD divers/photogs better than me.

moonlighting:
No need to be "pressurised" to win, just join Koya, would be just like a typical dive for you. Go Caloy, Go!

Here's a cheer for you:

Give me a C for cute
Give me an A for adorable
Give me an L for lensman (talented one)
Give me an O for Old
Give me a Y for Young :D

What do we have? C-A-L-O-Y
Aruy....

clgsamson:
I absorb what I'm seeing, taking in the big picture and reflect.

this is exactly what makes your shots more meaningful, eh. with feelings, as they say it. just consider it as your regular dive, take pictures as you usually do...relax dive, relax shots lang. besides, i remember Chip volunteeiring to enter your photos for you.

clgsamson:
Nope nothing to offer Penn, I just don't need to compete. I'm a diver first and foremost, an amateur photographer second. Even if I see prolific fish action I don't grab my cam and shoot right away. I absorb what I'm seeing, taking in the big picture and reflect. I take a pic only when I remember I have a camera:D , which is usually clipped to my bc. Hehe weird eh.

Peer pressure is increasing, man. You must give in. :D . Nahhhh. Do whatever your comfy with although I think your pics are worth submitting (actually, your pics that you'll be taking).

clgsamson:
wag na ox lang, dive na lang. No competition, no pressure, ergo, relax diving.

Don't need the prize, seriously.
then give the prize to me! it doesn't have to be a problem...

seriously though: kaya idol kita e... cool na cool...

that being said: game na!

Jag

clgsamson:

Lastly, there are other PPD divers/photogs better than me.

well said koya eyebrow

btw, i'm diving portulano this weekend hehehehe

no pressure at all. and now, moonlighting's got a cheer for you. come to think of it... we'll get hot babes to do the cheering...we'll have fireworks....it would be fun!

jonix:
well said koya eyebrow

btw, i'm diving portulano this weekend hehehehe

Can't do this weekend. Need to take Myra to the Airport sunday (goin to Basel, Switzerland and Rome, Italy).

Our dives on January 20-21 is set pards.

ps - hehe watch your head (read - wear a helmet:D ) and enjoy.

clgsamson:
Can't do this weekend. Need to take Myra to the Airport sunday (goin to Basel, Switzerland and Rome, Italy).

Our dives on January 20-21 is set pards.

ps - hehe watch your head (read - wear a helmet:D ) and enjoy.

will be using my bulletproof hood :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom