2-3 day Advanced certification trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ccs5t

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey all i need of some advice. Im looking to take a 2-3 days vacation this semester to go and get my advanced cert done. Have about 3,000$ to spend and im looking for a nice spot and school to do my dives with. I have already been to turks&caicos and the caymens so anything aside from them works for me.

Ideally I would fly out on a thursday and fly back on a sunday night or monday morning. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Great thanks for the advice I will definitely check it out. Whats the least amount of days required to get advanced cert

Great thanks for the advice I will definitely check it out. Whats the least amount of days required to get advanced cert

ccs5t I see that you are in NYC..I have a group going to Bonaire on May 31..Bad news for you its as long as 8 days..bad news for me its ONLY 8 days..
We can do your advance cert's there.Usually takes 2 -3 days..depends on what you want to do.
Cost of this trip is alot less than what you have budgeted for trip though..its $1800. for airfare -hotel-ALOT of diving--breakfasts-rental vehicle--+ more..pm me if interested.

Cool oly thanks for letting me know. Im really trying to get it done in mid february though so this summer I have the skills I need for a better dive trip. Do you recommend any diveshop to do my advanced with in Bonaire?

Cool oly thanks for letting me know. Im really trying to get it done in mid february though so this summer I have the skills I need for a better dive trip. Do you recommend any diveshop to do my advanced with in Bonaire?

Buddy"s..Augusto is the manager..he will assign you one of his staff.Pepe is very good,so is Martin.I would have no issues with anyone on his staff teaching there.If going there let me know and I'll give Augusto a heads up to look for you.
If you need to book trip pm me and I'll get you a quote on a package thru my contacts.

Im basicaly looking for the easiest and most problem free 3 day trip to the caribbean to do my advanced cert.

I guess what im looking for is convience in getting to the island and back. As well as a legit dive company to do my dives with and a decent place to stay.

Im basicaly looking for the easiest and most problem free 3 day trip to the caribbean to do my advanced cert.

I guess what im looking for is convience in getting to the island and back. As well as a legit dive company to do my dives with and a decent place to stay.

I would look at Cozumel. Easier to get to than most places, least expensive, too.
www.scubaclubcozumel.com they have a 5 day special right now that is cheap. It includes meals, too. Add on your class and it is still, with airfare, way less than your budget. :D

Other places there are cheap too.
Cozumel vacation, Mexico resort hotel rates - Bay Adventures
or
www.aquasafari.com
or
Papa Hogs Scuba Emporium of Cozumel - Mexico
all have good instructors and dive/hotel packages.

robin:D

Dude,
You can do Roatan for a whole week and come home with $1500. or more left in your pocket.
Seriously.
Airfare is in the $700. range, course is $250, lodging ranges from $5. - 65. per night depending on where you stay.
Food...... depends on taste.... I got through a week there spending less than $200. and I ate well.

Serously....you can do a week in Roatan for less than $1500.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom