2 AL80 tanks Up to date hydro and VIP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
2 AL80 tanks for sale. Yoke valves.

Both have been VIP's and Hydro'd the first of October 2010 so there are no issues with either tank. Ended up with way to many tanks in the garage, so selling a couple. I was going to see about converting these to Nitrox tanks, but going to wait until my wife and son get their advance open water diving before converting them, which is going to be a while. Each show normal scratching of paint for used tanks the blue one shows a bit more than the white one. No boots on them. No ugly stickers or sticker residue on them.

$100 each. They will need filled (they have a little air in them post VIP).

Blue: Luxfer born on date 07-98
White: Catalina Born on Date 06-96

Local pick up only (Broward County/Ft.Lauderdale/Pompano Beach/Hollywood). I'll try and meet up with anyone in a central location as well.

Also have the brand new 6cuft Pony bottle as well (see thread): http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/cl...s-bands/354958-brand-new-6cuft-pony-tank.html

BRAND NEW NEVER wet. Born on date 07-10.

All 3 tanks $275.

sorry, should have closed the thread. no longer avaiable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom