2 drysuits for sale like new

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bane51031

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
First drysuit is a XL short Pinnacle Evolution 2, all seals/zipper are in good condition. Suit itself is like new no snags or flaws. Has neophrene socks attached,thigh pockets on both legs and a pee valve in place.Comes with Pinnacle carry bag. $900 obo and shipping included to the CONUSFront Entry
Telescoping torso with elastic crotch strap
Rugged Cordura exterior resists abrasion
2 Large bellowed carrying pockets
Protective zipper flap
Comfortable suspenders
Reinforced Cordura nylon in seat and knees
Low-profile 360-degree inflation and exhaust valves
Internal elasticized waistband and suspenders for improved fit and comfort
Melco rubber shoulder pads designed to grip the buoyancy compensator, reduce shifting and reduce wear from your BC
Heaviest grade of latex seals available Durable, comfortable latex neck and wrist seals

The second suit is made by Bodyglove,Size Large, front entry only dove 3 times.Wrist seals never been trimmed and all seals/zipper in good condition.Has thigh pocket and comes with undergarments and carrying bag.Suit like new $650 obo and also includes shipping to CONUS
P
olyester twill exterior with polymer backed coating
Latex neck and wrist seals
Easy self-donning front zipper with protective cover
Nylon sock boots
Exterior pocket on right leg Adjustable waist clip for proper fit

Pics are stock photos, if you need actual pics please send me your email address, again both are in great condition,no surprises.

Attachments

• pinnacle.jpg
    pinnacle.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 91
  • bodyglove.jpg
    bodyglove.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 76
If anyone is interested in either suit feel free to shoot me an offer, Asking price was a starting point.

First drysuit is a XL short Pinnacle Evolution 2 Please provide sizes . Thanks

The Pinnacle listed is an XL short and the BodyGlove is a Size Large, any other questions feel free to ask, to all that have requested actual pics I will stop at my shop tomorrow and take some pictures and get them emailed to everyone that has asked.

Thanks

Pinnacle drysuit sold pending funds, to the 3 people that wanted pics of the Bodyglove drysuit I will email them tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom