2 Faber Low Pressure 95 tanks Nitrox Ready

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVT_Tactical

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have two Faber steel low pressure 95 tanks. Both are nitrox cleaned and ready to use. Purchased in 2013, next visual is due in July. Both were purchased new by me and have been well taken care of. No scratches or issues on either. Shipping is out of sight on these so prefer local pickup or within reasonable driving distance from zip code 28470. I will ship on your dime if you wish. Din valves with inserts. "+" Stamped at factory. $260 each or $500 for both OBO Pics available on request. (got to figure out how to upload.

Dropped the tanks off to get new hydro inspections and visuals today, they must have been sitting at while before I purchased, hydro's were due to go out this summer so they will have fresh hydros and visuals.

fell free to make offer, need these gone.

Tanks have fresh Hydro's (+ stamped still) and Visuals (April/2015) and are full of Nitrox right now. I am traveling from SE NC to the Durham area of NC and then straight down I 95 to the Florida Keys in a couple weeks and can deliver along the way if any interest.

Do you have bands or manifold to go with them? Pics?

Thanks

here is one from before dropping them off to get hydro and vis done 20150419_153632.jpg

Checked with my buddy, he already purchased a set of 108's from his local DS. I will pass the info on to a few others.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom