For Sale 2 Faber MP 71 Cylinders $250 each

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tstormdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
cylinder.jpg
Cylinder1.jpg
I have 2 Faber Medium Pressure (3000 psi working pressure) 71 cuft Cylinders for sale. They have Left & Right valves (I can swap out for 2 right hand valves. Original Hydro was 01/14, so still has 2 yrs on the hydro. Visual this past year. They have been use 2- 3 times. Filled to 3400 psi, they have 80.5 cuft volume. The dimensions are the same as an AL63, same length & diameter. I had bought them as rebreather sidemount bailout bottles, but they proved to be too heavy when in combination with the rebreather. A few scuffs around the neck & bottom (normal wear from laying horizontal in a garage). I have no boots for them. These cylinders sell new for $388 each. I am asking $250 for each. Would prefer not to ship, if I do, buyer pays all shipping charges. I live in North western Kentucky & will be heading to the High Springs/ Lake City Florida area Jan. 17- 23, 2017 & can arrange for delivery/ pick- up. With what these cylinders sell for new, I am asking $250 each.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom