2 KISS GEM For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Deep Thought

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
KISS GEM – I have two of these (G1 / G2) that started as a special project and I have put about 12 dives on the two systems, so they are in very -very clean condition. The only exception is one of the counter lungs on G1 has a drysuit style inflator added for a project I never finished, but does not affect use in any way. Included: Canister, Loop Hose, Mouthpiece, Counterlungs, Spare Parts Kit. GEM 1 has KISS single PO2 monitor, GEM 2 has Fischer Cable to add your favorite display.

Both priced at $1749

send pm for more details

Ron

Attachments

• Gem 1.jpg
    Gem 1.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 236
  • Gem 2.jpg
    Gem 2.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 215
Note -

G2 with Fischer connector has sold, congratulations Eric!

And for G1 I will give the same offer, that I will ship the unit to Mike Young and if any upgrade need he will install them. You will be responsible for shipping to you or your instructor for training if needed. I have taken off $187 which was suggested as an upgrade fee associated with some of the units. So if you wish to purchase the remaining G1 this offer applies until further notice.

Good Diving!

Update 11/12/12

Based on comments and suggestions I have made an update to the G1 (G2 has sold) and appreciate the PM's on this/other forums.

G1 has been upgraded with a Fischer Cable that you can install to your own length. The Fischer cable uses the same PG7 gland and screws into the sensor housing - see attached pic.
The DUI inflator has been removed from the counterlung, the inlet hole in counterlung outer bag has been patched, and a NEW MSR counterlung has been replaced.

send any pm if you would like more pics or details.

thanks

G1 Fish.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom