2 M/L ScubaPro LadyHawk BCDs For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

golfette44

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,
I have 2 LadyHawk Medium/Large BCDs with Air 2s for sale for $250 each plus shipping or OBO IMG_0379.jpgIMG_0390.jpgIMG_0391.jpgIMG_0393.jpg.

We're selling because we lost a lot of weight and the BCDs are now too big for us. They've only been used for about 12 dives. Rinsed well after each dive and kept in great condition.

There is nothing wrong with the BCDs, they are just too big. We loved them when we could use them. :D

Here is some info on the BCDs from ScubaPro:

Tech and Info:
This superior women's BC teams all the technical features of our Knighthawk with a female-specific cut and design. This back flotation jacket is thoughtfully tailored to enhance the female diver's experience, and represents a new dimension in optimized load distribution, freedom of movement and comfort. Designed for female divers, the Ladyhawk BCD boasts of having a low profile, backpack-style harness system, integrated weight system, and back-mounted buoyancy system. The Ladyhawk is equipped with Scubapro's Air 2 Inflator, has a rollup zippered pocket,Stainless Steel D-rings for attachment of accessories, a sturdy Stainless Steel Tank Attachment System, and a comfortable neck roll of soft neoprene with a special foam back pad, making it theBCD of choice.

Progressively shaped air cell
Fabricated using abrasion-resistant 1000 denier nylon and puncture-resistant 420denier nylon
Stainless steel D-rings offer diver plenty accessory attachment options
Zippered pocket can be rolled up and stowed out of the diver's way when not used
Two front quick-release weight-integration pockets hold up to ten (10) pounds of weight
Comfort features: neck roll of soft neoprene, special foam back pad
Three pull dumps deflate the BC quickly from any position the diver may encounter
Chest buckles pivot to comfortable accommodate a woman's physique
Stainless steel tank attachment system
Balanced Power Inflator

Sorry, just saw this...
"You got private message." Picked it up from a couple of other boards I post on...so I take no 'credit' for the lack of grammar. :) Thanks again for getting back to me!

How old are they? There is a sticker on the bottm back under the baldder that has the date...

Hi,
One of the BCDs has been sold. There is still one left. :blinking::D

---------- Post Merged at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Hi abalr4life. I've been out of the country and just saw your message. I have one BCD left if you are still interested.

Sandy

Hi Kathleen,
Thank you for the offer. We already purchased new BCDs. :)

Sandy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom