2 New Sets of 6.9 Diameter Bands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Detroit Mudpuppy

Contributor
Reaction score
The first set of bands is designed for use with the older Sherwood fixed center non adjustable manifolds. This band set will provide the required 207.2 MM center spacing with 6.9 diameter 72's. Here is a link to more information and some photos of the bands.
New Stainless Steel Tank Bands For 6.9 Inch Tanks - (eBay.ca item 140220393441 end time 24-Apr-09 20:20:31 EDT)

The second set is designed for use with the Scubapro manifold and will provide the required 212MM center spacing with 6.9 diameter cylinders. This set is very similar in construction to the 7 inch diameter bands in my Ebay store. The only difference is the center size and diameter of cylinders.

New Stainless Steel Tank Bands For 7.0 Inch Tanks - (eBay.ca item 140306587211 end time 08-May-09 12:42:17 EDT)

For anyone interested I will send photos of these bands. These are priced for quick sale at $100.00 U.S. per set. plus shipping. Paypal is accepted. For a shipping quote please provide me with location and postal code.

I have got bands from this ebayer and they are GREAT they work well. You will have NO problems with them. He dose a great job on them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom