2 PST HP 120s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topbodz

Reaction score
# of dives
I have 2 PST 120's High Pressure
These are DIN valves

They have just been Hydro, & Visual
they have a little air, about 50 psi so you can fill them with air or nitrox. Your choice.

DOB is 05-92

Asking $500 for the pair (can't break them up)
Great deal for 120s
call or text (never after 9:00 pm) 954 667-2734

pst120s_1.jpg

pst120s_2.jpg

pst120s_3.jpg

Topbodz, just trying to be helpful to all of your equipment posts so that you can sell your product. Everything you are trying to sell is quite a bit higher than comparable equipment that I know being sold.
These tanks because they are 18 years old and only have a recent hydro test, are not o2 cleaned and that would probably be about $50. I know of the same tanks recently sold for $175. Hope this helps.

Are we protecting the consumer or interfering with a sale in this case?

While I'm generally in favor of protecting the ScubaBoard consumer from blatant rip-offs, this doesn't rise to that level, IMHO.

And, even if the seller got a little carried away with his "great deal" hype and then a little snippy when questioned, there's certainly no need to pile on.... That would be interfering at this point, right? It's getting unseemly. A grudge match perhaps. :)

Is his price a "great deal"? That depends really.

In the past 15 years, I've bought and sold over 20 of these PST high pressure steels, mostly 100's and 120's. They're popular here in the Northeast and often sell "high", sometimes as high as offered here. :wink:

I've kept 6 such tanks for myself....mostly bought "low", of course.... :D

As for protecting the consumer from paying more than PST HP steel 120's are worth, the savvy buyer knows that age doesn't matter, appearance doesn't matter, but having a recent hydro/vis and being available does.

If the seller's attitude matters at all, that's up to the buyer, not us, IMHO. :D

Dave C

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom