2 Sea & Sea YS-110a strobes for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeyru2

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello,

I am selling a pair(2) of Sea & Sea YS-110a strobes. The strobes are in mint condition and work flawlessly. They have never had issues and have never been flooded. I am looking to upgrade to YS-250 strobes so that is why I am selling.

Asking for $700 for the pair ($350 each) or best offer.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello yes the strobes are still available and pictures are attached. I should clarify my initial statement now after actually looking at the strobes really for the first time. they are in mint WORKING condition. The casing of each has some normal wear and tear marks and scuffs since they have obviously been used. However there are no marks whatsoever on the glass element on front (I have never used them without the diffusers) and there is no rust or any signs of wear and tear at all in the battery compartment or with the battery cap.

Hopefully these pictures clearly show the condition of the strobes. If you have any further questions please reply to this post or PM. I have bought and sold on this forum before so I am happy to respond with any additional pictures or questions requested. I just used the strobes for 2 weeks in Raja Ampat so can absolutely confirm they are in perfect working order. Thanks!
IMG_0388.jpgIMG_0389.jpgIMG_0390.jpgIMG_0391.jpgIMG_0392.jpgIMG_0393.jpgIMG_0394.jpgIMG_0395.jpgIMG_0396.jpgIMG_0397.jpg

Hi Everyone I have decided that I am willing to sell these individually now or as a pair. Asking for $350 if sold individually and $650 for the pair. not sure how to delete my last message but changed my mind a bit about the pricing now.

Mike, I am interested in the strobes. How old are they (year )? Do they both fire reliably? You did not mention whether they came with the FO cables. If not, do you have them for sale and what type and price? Thanx Mike.

Hi Everyone,

Had a lot of interest but no sale so far. Lowering price again to $600 and will include shipping. Will also consider offers for single strobes. PM or post here for any questions or additional details. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom