2 Sets PST Dbl 80's filled with 32%

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scubastew67

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
2 Sets of PST LP 80's, Dive Rite valves and Manifold, Highland Bands. I just had all 4 cylinders Hydro on Feb 2, 2014 (see pic). Also rebuilt and cleaned valves and manifold (not O2 clean). I have tried in the past to sell items on this forum, and became frustrated with the incredible low ball offers. So here is what I will and wont do. I will not ship, but I will drive within 30 miles of Venice. I will not sell tanks full of 32% to a non nitrox/enriched air certified diver. I will not take less than $600 for a single pair, but will take $1100 for the two sets. I do not mean to be rude, but I also do not want to waste your or mine time.
Best regards

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    136 KB · Views: 46
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    135.6 KB · Views: 46
Will you take $200 for both sets, filled with trimix, shipped to Florida, guarantee and pay for the hydro for the next 50 years?

I pay with paypal, the fees are on you

Sure. I assume you just finished open water???

Yes, and I only take bit coin...LOL
Seriously though I have sold some things on here before and people have offered half of asking price. I work in this industry, and know what prices should be. I ask for a fair price for the things I list, and also try to make sure they are in th best condition I can put them in.
Best regards

Alright, I knew you had sense of humor, :wink:

As for the tanks, I think the price is Ok, $600 for a set of steel doubles with fresh hydro and good manifold and bands is a good price, you shouldn't have trouble selling it.

Good luck
Pavao
Yes, and I only take bit coin...LOL
Seriously though I have sold some things on here before and people have offered half of asking price. I work in this industry, and know what prices should be. I ask for a fair price for the things I list, and also try to make sure they are in th best condition I can put them in.
Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom