2 Spots on the Solmar V for Socorro - Must sell.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

irenet

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi everyone,

I have two places aboard the Solmar V that I have to give up due to a family illness. I have to sell these tickets or I lose about six thousand bucks. This is a completely legitimate and verifiable trip. You are welcome to call the company directly and inquire about any details regarding the trip.

Now that that is out of the way, you will be thrilled to find that you can take this diving expedition for a flippin' steal! My tickets are for two places on a nine day trip starting on the 11th of December and ending on the 19th of December. This trip is for the Socorro trip. You will find your accommodations in the Superior room to be comfortable, private and luxurious. The tickets go for $3270 per person. This would be $6540 if you booked the trip today. I'm willing to give you the trip for $5000 even. Transportation to and from Cabo would be your responsibility.

If you want some more information about the trip, or about the vessel you'd be on, check out the website for the company. (solmarv dot com) Also, please feel free to write me and ask any questions. We are located in Marin County in California, but obviously we can have the spots on the Solmar V transferred to you regardless of location.

Happy diving! (check out the divers' photos on the Solmar V site for some inspiration...pretty amazing.)

For a verifiable family emergency, your travel insurance should refund your cost of the trip.

Hey Wookie,

Not the case with this trip, unfortunately.

Update:

We were able to sell one of the tickets, so we now have one spot left. The cruise company is also trying to help us fill our other spot.

Just an FYI, you'd be sharing the spot aboard the Solmar V with a male bunkmate.

Again, please let me know if you have any questions about the trip or you want more info.

Thanks!

irene

Ok. We really need to sell our last spot on this cruise. I'm willing to come down to 2000. I guarantee you, this is a ridiculously good deal.

If this is of remote interest to you, please contact me!

You can email me directly at irenetsatsos at hotmail dot com.

Have a great day!

irene

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom