2 Steel HP 100's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jmmcintyre

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I am looking to get my hands on two Steel HP 100's. I know they are out there somewhere.

John

Hi John,

You might be in luck...but the geographical distance between us may present a challenge that UPS or Fedex might have to address.

I just moved from the Northeast to Denver, Colorado. While I love it here, diving is a challenge...I feel I can part with my doubles as any diving I'll do here will involve air travel (most likely).

With that said...I have a a set of doubles you might be interested in. Faber/OMS Steel 98's with OMS manifold and bands. Both tanks were hydro'ed last year and just VIPed this month (last year was the first hydro since they were purchased).

I can send photos when I get home if you are interested.

Buddy of mine is selling his two HP 100's...'Pierce07' on here and "Deco Stop", pm him or I'll get you his info.

twin 100's HP steel 7/8" dual manifold with isolator - pick em up here in Fort Lauderdale
$480.00

add OMS dual wing banded with steel back plate - $350.00

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom