2 used complete reg packages, air tanks for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coastiehelimech

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
We are getting out of scuba diving and are selling our two complete regulator packages. $700 for both packages + shipping if applicable OR local San Diego, CA pick up. here's whats included.

Mares DIN cold water abyss 1st and 2nd stage reg with Mares MV octo. I will also include a Suunto Cobra air integrated computer. Battery is at 75%. I will through in a wrist mounted compass.

Second package:

Aqua Lung Titan 1st stage with Aqua Lung Cylipso 2nd stage, Suunto spg, Suunto compass, and a Suunto favor S dive computer. Also has a Mares MV octo installed. I Also with include the DIN adapter for this First stage.

We also Have 3 air tanks for sale:

US Divers 80 cuft STEEL HP with DIN. (current hydro, visual, has fill) $100

No Name 100 cuft STEEL HP with DIN. (current hydro, needs visual, has fill) $110

Aqua Tech 80 Alluminum LP (current hydro, visual, has fill) $75

Mares Abyss regulator 1st and 2nd stage.jpgAqua Lung regulator and dive computer.jpgSuunto favorS dive computer.jpgAqua Lung CALYPSO regulator.jpgMares Abyss 22 cold water reg and MV octo.jpgSuunto Cobra air integrated dive computer.jpgdive compass.jpgSuunto favorS dive computer.jpg

Last edited:
Im located in San Diego and would like just the wrist compass. Let me know if you will piece it out.

Ryan

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

If you would consider selling the entire 2nd package, PM me with Price.

"Aqua Lung Titan 1st stage with Aqua Lung Cylipso 2nd stage, Suunto spg, Suunto compass, and a Suunto favor S dive computer. Also has a Mares MV octo installed. I Also with include the DIN adapter for this First stage."

Thank you
Terry

I'm terribly sorry i wrote this classified add from my phone. The package price is $1700 for all gear not $700.

---------- Post added October 24th, 2015 at 09:47 PM ----------

There was a type o in the classified. I am selling both packages for $1700 not $700. the package your inquiring about is $800 and the other is $900 ( due to HP tanks and Cobra computer). Someone is stopping by tomorrow morning to check it out but I can email you if they dont purchase if your still interested?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom