2 vacanices for Palau Dive Trip available (Oct 2011)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

furrykat

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

I've put together a cozy dive trip for a group of six friends to Palau (7 to 15 Oct). We now have 2 vacancies as 2 pax has pulled out. The dive trip is land-based and being arranged by a smaller dive operation set-up on Palau, we wanted it this way for flexibility to determine where we want to go, to keep it a nice trip amongst our own friends, as well as the opportunity to visit sites which are not commonly offered by other dive centres in Palau.

My friends have used this guy on their dive trips and are happy with experience. He's English and has led dives/ photographer/ videographed Palau dive for 5 years. Hence he guides well for photography as well as has good knowledge of Palau sites. In my group, a few of us who have underwater point & shoot cameras.

Our trip duration is fixed, as 12 Oct is full-moon and we will be heading to see the phenomenon of snapper spawning at dawn, which also includes possible spotting of bull sharks. We've pretty much themed our trip a 'shark expedition' as our operation owner, who'd also be personally guiding our trip will be planning it along those lines. Visit/s to jellyfish lakes are also in the plans.

- Diving cost is expected to be from USD1,500 (depending on how many pax ultimately fills the dive boat, frills ie. Nitrox? etc. etc.) total for the whole trip
- Accomm cost (at Sea Passon/ West Plaza) from USD130 per room night (this cost can be split out by number of pax sharing the room)

Operator:
Home

I'm quoting the price at cost, not making any cut out of selling these 2 slots, as this was suppose to be trip for friends.

If you are interested to meet up and join us in Palau, please email me: furry_kat@yahoo.com. I can share expected costings as well as a slightly clearer dive plan with you.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom