2 worthington Steel hp120cf tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bottomjerk

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Tanks r 6 years new and in great shape had them hydroed in august of 2011 and still under good VIP want 500$ for the pair firm call 561-307-8965 or email for more info located in so fla.

where in Florida are you located. I will be driving down to the keys from PA in a few weeks via I-95 and wanted to see if you were close. Also are they din or yoke valves and could you send me a pic or post to the thread.
thanks,
chris

Phasechange and chris,
The tanks r convertible from din to h valve and I'm located in hobe sound which is mm95 on I95 call me when u get close to coming down to see if I still have then email me at muttonhead_71@hotmail.com with your email address and I can send u pix

Hey, send me an email on this if still available. Would you be willing to ship to Baltimore MD (Don't know how to calculate cost) My email tolzmaka@yahoo.com
karl Tolzman

tanks for sale still and also have a pair of lp 125 fabers for $200 each

Tanks r 6 years new and in great shape had them hydroed in august of 2011 and still under good VIP want 500$ for the pair firm call 561-307-8965 or email for more info located in so fla.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom