2010 Fitness Exercise Challenge!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tuesday 8/24 - Cycling class done. Hoping to get in the pool this evening for a swim. Hope you are all well.

Seems like the weight loss might be slowing down now. I'm going to change my routine a bit and see what happens. Todays weight: 218 lbs Total loss: 122 lbs.

Seems like the weight loss might be slowing down now. I'm going to change my routine a bit and see what happens. Todays weight: 218 lbs Total loss: 122 lbs.

awesome job! It takes a lot of hard work and dedication, you should be proud of yourself! :D Whenever I hit a plateau I change up my routine and that seems to work. Keep up the great work!

One more weigh day passes...3 lbs down, for a total of 125 lbs. This week may be a little rougher, probible going to be some non diet meals while getting the kids ready for Iraq next weekend.

Hit 200lbs, nowhere near as impressive weight loss as deepwater's - 35 lbs so far. Running 5 mile x 3 or 4 times a weeks, biking 40 to 50km 2 x per week, strength training 3 times a week & feeling better than I have in years!

Well... I've managed to get back to some semblance of consistent exercise each day this week.

Yoga, Deadlifts, Cleans, rowing, calisthenics, walking, more yoga

... not a whole lot, mind you, but it's a start.

Great to hear it! How goes the project?

I want more fitness and to drop a few lbs. Feeling it's time to find my way back to the pool.

Did a nice 45 minutes on the eliptical machine tonight... that's a good start for the week

Should probably commit to jumpstarting better eating tomorrow. Just want to drop 6lbs which should take about 3 weeks.

Great to hear it! How goes the project?

I want more fitness and to drop a few lbs. Feeling it's time to find my way back to the pool.

Did a nice 45 minutes on the eliptical machine tonight... that's a good start for the week

Should probably commit to jumpstarting better eating tomorrow. Just want to drop 6lbs which should take about 3 weeks.

The project goes slow... we decided to take the marathon approach rather than the sprint approach.... had started to burn ourselves out and get a bit cranky with each other. So now we're balancing other activities better.

Managed to hike 4 miles the other day in our Vibram's Five Fingers shoes.... that went pretty well. The rest of my workout consistency is going pretty well right now too.

Tuesday 8/24 - Cycling class done. Hoping to get in the pool this evening for a swim. Hope you are all well.

Hey Sarita, Are we every gonna see you back diving ;-).

One more weigh day passes...3 lbs down, for a total of 125 lbs.

125lbs! Great job!! That must feel fantastic.

Hit 200lbs, nowhere near as impressive weight loss as deepwater's - 35 lbs so far. Running 5 mile x 3 or 4 times a weeks, biking 40 to 50km 2 x per week, strength training 3 times a week & feeling better than I have in years!

;-) Keep it up!! I'm not sure you have 125lbs to loose ;-)

The project goes slow... we decided to take the marathon approach rather than the sprint approach.... had started to burn ourselves out and get a bit cranky with each other. So now we're balancing other activities better.

Managed to hike 4 miles the other day in our Vibram's Five Fingers shoes.... that went pretty well. The rest of my workout consistency is going pretty well right now too.

Balance is a great thing! Good to see you back ;-). How do you like the shoes?

Did pretty well yesterday. 30 minute elliptical, 1 hour pumpin iron in the gym (chest/shoulder/tri), a 45 minute walk the dog hike. A chatty friend made the cardio fly by... Checked out a new pool but didn't get wet yet. Thinking about it. Food wasn't bad but wasn't great. Hopefully will be better today.

Down from double cappuccino to 1 cup of tea in the AM. Just about off caffeine and haven't touched alcohol in a couple of weeks. Checked the scale - only 5 lbs to loose to hit high school weight. Inspired to crank fitness up a notch.

Feelin' pretty good & excited about daily cardio.

Back
Top Bottom