For Sale 2015 GMC Denali 3500 Dually 4X$

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bobby

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I know thta it is not likely that someone will be looking for something like this, however I wanted a fellow diver to have the first crack at it before I list it elsewhere.

*Note* This vehicle has a full emissions delete, if you live in a state that has emissions inspections this is not the truck for you.

It has been adult driven and setup for maximum towing. I do not abuse the truck and drive it conservatively either with or without a trailer on it. There are body blemishes however drive train and the important towing stuff has all been done. I have gone to a larger truck to change how we are carrying some stuff. The trailer is not for sale. If seriously interested contact me for more information or pictures

2015 GMC Denali 3500 Dually 4X4 $64,900

Full DEF & EGR delete w/ Detroit Diesel 5 tune levels (with control switch) & code reader

Smooth bore cool intake (stock air filter)

Pillar gauges; EGT, turbo boost, pickup pump pressure w/ warning color change and flashing

ATC built Allison transmission & ATC torque converter. 500,000 mile transferable warranty

61 gallon steel replacement tank from stock (does not hang below the frame rails)

FASS pick up pump

TPMS for truck & trailer

Front and rear dash cam w/ recorder

30K in bed goose neck ball

Roller hard bed cover

Weather Tech floor mats front and back and mud flaps
IMG_20180408_223842.jpg

Back
Top Bottom