Closed 2019 Kraken Double Hose Regulator

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scrane

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
2019 Kraken. Only a couple of months old.
This regulator only has a dozen dives on it. Excellent condition. There are some scratches on the body as seen in the 6th photo at the 9 o"clock screw area and some marks on the first stage adjustment screw.
I am selling this because it is superfluous to my modified Aquamaster. I am pricing this at $500. net to me, so $540. shipped including Paypal fees. Save some money and have it in a few days.
I will be happy to send detailed photos and additional information on request via PM.
Thanks for looking.
Sandy Crane
Boise, Idaho.

IMG-2055r.jpg
IMG-2054r.jpg
IMG-2051r.jpg
IMG-2050r.jpg
IMG-2048r.jpg
IMG-2047r.jpg
IMG-2045r.jpg

I'm interested, sending pm
I'm retracting my interest. Good looking reg to whoever gets it though.

Just a quick note to say thank you Sandy, reg arrived at my friends house today we hooked it up and all good. On behalf of Nick, thank you for the speedy and painless transaction. It was just as you described. Put it on a mag gauge and is cracking around .7-.8", very nice. Just wish shipping out of here was a quick as there to here.

Take care.

F5CE7CBA-D7CB-49E0-85ED-6E98A14855A4.jpeg

That's a good looking reg :) you guys able to dive over there?

I still have a Aquamaster/Phoenix that was a lot of fun to put together and I ended up with a very nice, modern DH reg. Lots of shiny chrome. Start with a stock Aquamaster and upgrade as funds allow.
You two have fun with the Kraken and don't fight over it. :)

I still have a Aquamaster/Phoenix that was a lot of fun to put together and I ended up with a very nice, modern DH reg. Lots of shiny chrome. Start with a stock Aquamaster and upgrade as funds allow.
You two have fun with the Kraken and don't fight over it. :)

I think I'm more excited about diving it than he is.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom