2700lumen diving video light for sales US$199/Promotion price

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

minos2014

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I want to sell the new diving video light from scubalamp , Scubalamp co.,Ltd is a company OEM and manufacture dive lights for other branded dive lights in china. Now in these two years
they were started to produce their own dive lights.I see most of their lights are video lights and all the lights are well-built and high quality. The factory allows me to promote their model
scubalamp pv32,Here you can have brief knowledge by watch the video I made on youtube scubalamp pv32 , some of you know I have been post that model at the very first beginning when the light is
just lanuched. You can see the feature is almost exactly the same like X adventure . and yes! it is .It only 251g underwater and can run for over 90 minutes in high mode.for more informations .
Please visit 2700lumen diving video light PV32

The price was US$299/unit Now the promotion price is only US$199 and free shipping for scubaboard members and we offer
a free aluminum snap,
a free archon 32650 charger,
a free I-divesite firefly light(Random color for red,yellow,green,blue )
coming with 1pcs of rechargeable 32650 battery 5500mah

Send by registered mail singapore post . Delivery time is about 15-20 day to arrive.
Paypal is sales@nitescuba.com
c7c67b05-ecac-4379-b7f0-c0128ebfbb3d.jpg

Cheers

Sure . You can . We still do the promotion in this deal .

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Fantastic. I want to purchase. I will use the light in Oct in Bonaire. Happy to share a few pics.

Your website has the package at 299 not 199.

Can you give me the specs on the battery? I would like to travel with more than 1.

Did anyone get one of these yet? If so, how are they?

Fantastic. I want to purchase. I will use the light in Oct in Bonaire. Happy to share a few pics.

Your website has the package at 299 not 199.

Can you give me the specs on the battery? I would like to travel with more than 1.
7a4ea677-3db0-4ce6-8684-f512b03a8112.jpg
The battery is 32650 lithium 5500mah rechargeable .with PCB protection.

This one produced by the factory who is OEM dive lights for X adventure . And they are attempting to build their own brand. You can see the latest version of the photo
62f37775-73fd-4c00-95c9-8b8bb7a98f1c.jpg
d63e8513-7d2b-40b3-bfdd-d92366dede81.jpg
40971e51-0f59-4484-b27f-3cf97e884bb3.jpg

For more you can please see the previous video on my nitescuba youtube channel

Kelemvor,

I just completed my purchase for the pv32 package and a 2nd battery. Minos2014 was easy to deal with. $232 for package and 2nd battery. Headed to Bonaire at the end of Sept I will report on quality upon my return.

I thought this was looked good online and great value. Worth a try.

I haven't gotten this light yet, but I plan to. I'm making my way into Gopro and I wouldn't hesitate to give this light a try. I've bought two lights from him in the past and it's always good quality at a good price, fast.

Back
Top Bottom