2nd night

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dawn

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi to all, you've been a great help! Thanks for the tip of rubberbands down the back of my hair. Mask strap much easier to say in place. Hair stayed out of the way. I did much better with bouancy. I had better control. I found that if you lean back too far under water looking up that first it's more work to breath but second, I managed to get a little water down my throat! Not sure if I opened my mouth a little or took it in through my breathing apparatus.(Got to learn the correct terminology!) I managed not to panic, but I was glad that a fairly quick ascent was okay. If I had been deeper, well I don't want to practice that! The instructor says I'm doing great, but I think he's just a great instructor! Oh, I also learned that I need to get in shape so exercise here I come! I was a little anxious but I guess that's okay. Again, thanks for being here! Dawn

Nice to see your still excited about it even after drinking water. It won't be the last time I'm sure. Keep on diving!

Dawn

Its great that your doing so well! Keep going and practice practice practice......You have many things to look forward to!

Dive Safe...

Aardal
:cool:

Back
Top Bottom