Closed 2x G260 almost new

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are they still a going concern? Fang used to be quite near me in NJ.

They are, but plagued by QC issues is hurting them, it's a shame coz they do make some beautiful sounding headphones. They change models every few months, constantly running heavy discount sales so trying to sell used results in a massive loss.

I'd not buy from them again. I'm all about Stax now.
o_O I never even knew that headphones could cost that much... They look nice though

o_O I never even knew that headphones could cost that much... They look nice though

Around $5,500 is the current highest. Every year they are getting exponentially more expensive, but IMO after you've dropped about $1800 on some decent high end headphones you start well on your way into diminishing returns.

All "audiophiles" are on the constant and never ending quest for the "perfect" set up, that extra 1%, much like scuba divers I guess.

Just to be clear and not waste anyone's time, in case you don't know I can not ship by air to the US due to suspension, only by surface. Thank you.

PM sent

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom