3-24-7 Destin Jetties

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That happens in all the marketplace forums.

Me and 2 others will be able to make it. We drove out there back in feb after doing a dive at the navarre pier, but we decided to call it when we got there, so weve been looking forward to diving it.

I was going to ask if I could go diving with you guys when my dive buddy and I are down there March 25 thru 28. Instead I think we will try our own luck, do not want to be a know associate of PHD. :D

Floridawannabe:
I was going to ask if I could go diving with you guys when my dive buddy and I are down there March 25 thru 28. Instead I think we will try our own luck, do not want to be a know associate of PHD. :D

hey hey hey!!! who is the new guy, and more importantly, who gave him permission to beat up on innocent little me?

Floridawannabe:

Comon out, PHD bashing improves the ScubaBoard community :crafty:

cjprtt:
Me and 2 others will be able to make it. We drove out there back in feb after doing a dive at the navarre pier, but we decided to call it when we got there, so weve been looking forward to diving it.

Its gonna be a party, sorta. :)

photohikedive:
hey hey hey!!! who is the new guy, and more importantly, who gave him permission to beat up on innocent little me?

He is jealous PHD. You are a local and he is a "Floridawannabe" :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom