3 weeks until diving paradise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cstreu1026

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I can't wait, 3 weeks from now I will be in Bonaire. I am looking forward to the 80+ feet of viz and 80 degree water, though the 7mm suit I just got won't do me much good there. Its sure going to be hard to come back to the quarries. Sorry Jim I am not up to Carnico between now and then so that I appreciate my trip more.

Have fun - you'll love it. Dawn and I went the last week of February and we are ready to move down there.

As far as the wet suit goes if you have a 7mm one piece take it, that’s what Dawn dove with, I used a 5mm, and we were both happy we did. The water temps were mid to upper 80's while we were there but you end up doing so MUCH diving that you will start to feel chilled with a thinner wet suit. We were VERY comfortable with our wet suit choice and intend to take the same suits when we go next May. Where are you staying?

Do a couple of night dives, especially one under the town pier.

Have fun!

Yea, make my PBD worse than it already is! Back on island in 54 days and counting. First trip?

Yes it is my first trip to Bonaire, in fact it is my first dive trip and the first dive in Bonaire will be only my third dive in the ocean. The first two were in Hawai'i but they weren't all that great so its almost as if these will be my first ocean dives.

Back
Top Bottom