3 weeks!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubajim311

Registered
Reaction score
I'm so excited, in 3 weeks from this sat i will be on the east end of grand cayman, stayin at the reef resort and we have plenty of dives planned with o.f.
This will be my wife and my first warm water dives, and my mom and bro will be takin a resort course too, so it should be a lot of fun

Color me green with envy!

OF rocks, and the East End has great diving. Post a trip report so those of us who are still months away can survive until our trips!.
DS

I'm so excited, in 3 weeks from this sat i will be on the east end of grand cayman, stayin at the reef resort and we have plenty of dives planned with o.f.
This will be my wife and my first warm water dives, and my mom and bro will be takin a resort course too, so it should be a lot of fun

Color me green:grinjester: as well. Chances are if you wander down to the beach bar at the Reef, you'll run into staff from both OF and Tortuga hanging out. Have a great time!

Back
Top Bottom