30/19/13 cu ft AL Tanks - Stage, Pony and CCR Use

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jkaterenchuk

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I have numbered each tank below to correspond to the order in the picture going from left to right.

1. Luxfer S030 30 cu ft BOD 01/05 Thermo DIN $60

2. Catalina S30 30 cu ft BOD 05/04 Yoke $60

3. Catalina S19 19cu ft BOD 07/05 Sherwood Yoke $50

4. Luxfer S13S 13 cu ft BOD 05/04 Thermo DIN RH Modular $70

5. Luxfer S13 13 cu ft BOD 03/93 additional Hydros 07/01 and 07/06 Sherwood Yoke $40

6. Luxfer S13S 13 cu ft BOD 06/04 Thermo DIN LH Green Modular $70

7. Catalina S13 13 cu ft BOD 10/10 Thermo DIN RH Modular $90

8. Catalina S13 13 cu ft BOD 10/10 Thermo DIN LH Green Modular $90

Some tanks require hydro and all tanks should be inspected and valve maintenance completed.

For CCR divers Tanks 4 and 6 and Tanks 7 and 8 can be considered sets.

I will be driving down to cave country and back in a week or from PA and will go thru PA, MD, DC, VA, NC, SC, GA and FL so drop off might be possible to save the shipping cost.

Paypal fee is included in price but shipping from zip 17543 is at buyers expense.

Tanks.jpg

Is tank #1 able to accept a yoke screw-in adapter?

Would you know how much shipping would be to 95062 for the Luxfer 30 01/05 or Catalina 30 (tank #2)?
Or let me know the tanks weight and I'll try to do the math. (Just looking into one of the two)

Thanks!

Is tank #1 able to accept a yoke screw-in adapter?

Would you know how much shipping would be to 95062 for the Luxfer 30 01/05 or Catalina 30 (tank #2)?
Or let me know the tanks weight and I'll try to do the math. (Just looking into one of the two)

Thanks!

No reason it would not take a DIN to Yoke convertor or if you prefer I could replace the DIN Valve with a yoke valve.

You can use the same estimated shipping weight and shipping dimensions for both tanks. 15lbs and 26in x 7in x 7in

Where abouts in PA are you located? Thanks, Tony

Never mind, just saw the ZIP code1:D

Where abouts in PA are you located? Thanks, Tony

17543 near Lancaster, PA which is about 30 minute drive from Harrisburg, PA

I usually get up to the Alexandria Bay area for diving when I visit my family in the Toronto area a couple time per year.

Only #2, #4 and #6 still available. The others are sold and paid for. I would prefer to sell #4 and #6 together as a set.

I can bring the remaining tanks #2, #4 and #6 to BTS and they can be picked up to save the shipping. I will additionally reduce the prices by $10. You will need to pay cash and commit to me in advance the day and rough time you will pick them up otherwise I will not bring them to BTS. I will be helping in the TechThailand booth #321 (right beside Wreck Diver Magazine) the entire show.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom