$300 - 2008 SeaQuest Latitude XLT BCD - Medium/Large

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zywo44

Registered
Reaction score
Selling my 2008 SeaQuest Latitude XLT BCD that has barely even been in the water - 5 pool dives and 13 freshwater dives. I dare say this BCD has 0% wear and is in EXCELENT condition. I have to sell this solely to pay my tuition now and am gathering all my money possible to stay in college!

This BCD is a side-inflation BCD with knife holder, large front pockets for dive tables and flashlight, quick-release weight pockets, back-side counter-weight pockets for stability, front and rear air vents and comes with inflator hose.

GREAT BCD for first timers or experienced divers who prefer side-inflation style.

This retails for $375 or more on even the cheapest websites like LeisurePro.com

PICTURES can be found HERE: Flickr: Zywo44's Photostream

Priced to sell fast, excellent buy on a great BCD

The BCD has 18 dives and no wear of any kind that I can see, I'd hardly call it used....All my soft shot weights (18 lbs I believe) will come with it if you're willing to pick them up, not even worth shipping weights....It's size is Medium/Large (It literally says M/L)....I'm 5'11" and 185 lbs and it fit great, could easily go either way quite a bit

$300 OBO

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom