32lb pockets for Transpac

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GatorJoe

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
so i bought a couple of transpacs a few years ago. one for myself and one for my wife. within 20 dives both of our pockets failed with tears in them. took them back to the LDS and saw that several sets from other people were being returned for the same issue. DiveRite replaced them with the same type of pocket. Within 10 dives, both failed again. Took them back again and the LDS contacted the DiveRite rep and we discovered this was a known issue with this particular pocket design. The rep replaced mine with the "new style" but they didn't have any for my wife's transpac. they gave me the original style for her again. these latest ones lasted for about 40 dives and now one of them has failed again. My new style ones have been going strong with no issues for about 60 dives.

the LDS i went through for all of this has gone out of business so i have no recourse through them for this. wondering if theres anyone from DiveRite who would help me out. I love the product, the transpac has been great except for this one issue.

My wife and I are going to Athens, Greece in May so i'm in a bit of a time crunch. Need new pockets for her by the 8th.

Why don't you call Dive Rite directly (386-752-1087). From my experiences, they have fairly good customer service.

Hi,

Yes, please give Mike in Service a shout. He'll get your wife the pockets she needs out pronto.

Thanks for posting and I am sorry about the issues you've experienced.

Kathleen

service@diverite.com

i shot a mail to diverite last night and got a mail from mike this morning. they are swapping them out for me once i ship them back! great cust service! thanks diverite!

i sent them this morning. i included return shipping. mike asked me to leave a # (which i did as well) so we can set up billing for shipping but should not be necessary. Sticker's in the box! Thx again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom