For Sale 4 Keldan Li-ion Batteries

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Franksauto

Registered
Reaction score
I recently purchased a camera bundle which included 4 Keldan 18650 14.4V 99.36Wh Li-ion batteries ID 1211. They look to be in perfect condition but I have no way to test them. The seller said they are about a year old but I also have no way of knowing other than his word. That's really the only info I have.I called a few local dive shops. I was told they are worth 1/2 of new. Checking here to see if anyone is interested or wants to make an offer on them. Sorry, the lights are not available as the seller said he no longer had them.
Thanks in advance.
Keldan1.jpg Keldan2.jpg Keldan3.jpg Keldan4.jpg

Update! I plugged a 12V cordless phone charger into each battery and the green LED's lit up on all 4 batteries. 2 batterys had solid green LED's all the way across the other 2 had all LED's lit up and the last 2 flashing. Also all 4 were showing red numbers. 48, 39, 28 & 1. I am guessing the red numbers indicate the state of charge or charge level?
Anyway as far as these working, this seems promising.

Feel Free to make an offer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom