4 New Nudies & Flatworms.....1 Unknown

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
A night dive proved very productive yesterday (Accept for the urchins spines in my leg...see my gallery). We found two new flatworms and 2 new nudibranchs. The 4th Nudibranch is the one I can't get a good lead on! I'm not sure about the 2nd flatworm either. If you can help that would be great!!
1.) Pseudobiceros uniarborensis 2.) Paraplanocera Sp or Notoplana species 3.) Berthelina citrina 4.) Unknown

Thanks you guys! LeslieH, it seams the Berthella photos I could find had little holes on their backs! The Berthelina seems closer to my picture?? Any guess on the flatworms :wink:

You did as good as I could have with the flatties. I just threw the Berthella idea in because sometimes they have a more translucent look than the Berthelinas but that's probably not a good id character.....

Back
Top Bottom