4 week stay in Sharm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phrixus

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hi
I'm planning on going to Sharm for 4 weeks in May to complete my divemaster course with Emperor Divers. I was wondering if anyone could advise me of the cheapest way to get there & where to stay. I know I can book all this through regaldive & stay in a hotel for the month but I'm sure there must be a cheaper way to do this.
Thanx
K

The cheapest way to get to Sharm is of course by charter flight - I'm sure that you can buy just a ticket. As the accomodation - you can rent a flat for a month I'm sure the Emperor Divers can help you in finding one. Try to contqact them on that matter beforehand.
Mania

phrixus:
Hi
I'm planning on going to Sharm for 4 weeks in May to complete my divemaster course with Emperor Divers. I was wondering if anyone could advise me of the cheapest way to get there & where to stay. I know I can book all this through regaldive & stay in a hotel for the month but I'm sure there must be a cheaper way to do this.
Thanx
K

Red sea flights from the UK to Sharm are in the UK Dive magazines (69 quid one way i think), and may be worth trawling some of the hotels directly via the net..
thanks

Jim

phrixus:
Hi
Thanx
K

Try Red sea fligths .com, They fly from Gatwick and Manchester, Fares start from £69 one way, I'm flying out on Sunday.
Try the Rosetta hotel, This is right next to Emperor.

Hope this is of some help

Pilky

Pilky:
Try Red sea fligths .com, They fly from Gatwick and Manchester, Fares start from £69 one way, I'm flying out on Sunday.
Try the Rosetta hotel, This is right next to Emperor.

Hope this is of some help

Pilky

Thanks, have decided to book it all through Regal Dive - all the flights I could find were in the £400 pound region, couldn't find any cheap deals there. The Rosetta is exactley where I'm staying - the thought of only having to roll out of bed & you're at the dive centre appeals to me"
Have fun in Sharm

Back
Top Bottom