4rth of July Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tavi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Everyone,

At our last meeting some of you expressed an interest in getting your Advanced and Nitrox certifications this year. Here is an opportunity if you are interested.

4rth of July weekend I always dive Dutch Springs PA with Family and freinds.
last year we had 2 students do dives towards their advanced certifications with us. Ken was one of them, Mike was the other (most of you haven't met Mike yet). We had a blast!!! :)
Those that register for Advanced, Nitrox, or Master Diver Classes with DD, can do dives toward their certifications with me over the weekend July 2, 3, and 4. We'll be arriving Friday night, diving Saturday, including a night dive, Sunday, and half a day Monday.

Whether you're interested in advancing your diver education, or just diving for fun, please think about joining us for the weekend.

There is info on the LED website, and there will be a fact sheet up on the DD website soon. PM me with any questions.

Rick

Crayon me in man, I'm there!

Tavi:
Cool!!
My family is already getting excited and it's still over 2 months away.

I hear ya there. I'm counting the hours until Dog Days! :14:

99.9% sure I will go.
I am signed up for D.D. 's Nitrox Class on May 19 & 26 :D

Lil' Irish Temper:
99.9% sure I will go.
I am signed up for D.D. 's Nitrox Class on May 19 & 26 :D

Great!! I hope it turns into 100%

It's gonna be Fun!!

Back
Top Bottom