For Sale 4x HOG D3 DIN / Zenith regulator sets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AbnSwmr

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I have 2 HOG D3s in DIN with Zenith Chrome reversible seconds and 2 HOG D3s in DIN with Zenith Smoke reversible seconds. Looking for $265.00 per set (one first and second stage).

I've had all four of these for just about a year (one in single tank configuration, two in doubles configuration, and one used with a Dive Rite second for a stage bottle) and have been happy with them, but I began working a shop that primarily showcases Scubapro and Halcyon, in addition to Apeks and Scuba Force. I have therefore replaced everything to represent our shop brands, and have no use for boxes of extra stuff.

I also have a Sherwood SR1 first and second (DIN), and a Mares Proton Ice Extreme first and second (Yoke) that I would like to get rid of as well. I'm a certified regulator service technician and can bench test and verify everything is within manufacturer specs before shipping it.

Thanks

I apologize, the Zenith Chromes are reversible, but the Smokes are not. Pictured are the Zeniths, parts for reversing the Chromes, and the original purge button and mouthpiece for the one I had set up as a deco reg.
20180706_002720.jpg

Is one of the sets o2 cleaned, I am looking for a deco regulator. I am interested in a complete set. Thanks

I have 2 HOG D3s in DIN with Zenith Chrome reversible seconds and 2 HOG D3s in DIN with Zenith Smoke reversible seconds. Looking for $265.00 per set (one first and second stage).

I've had all four of these for just about a year (one in single tank configuration, two in doubles configuration, and one used with a Dive Rite second for a stage bottle) and have been happy with them, but I began working a shop that primarily showcases Scubapro and Halcyon, in addition to Apeks and Scuba Force. I have therefore replaced everything to represent our shop brands, and have no use for boxes of extra stuff.

I also have a Sherwood SR1 first and second (DIN), and a Mares Proton Ice Extreme first and second (Yoke) that I would like to get rid of as well. I'm a certified regulator service technician and can bench test and verify everything is within manufacturer specs before shipping it.

Thanks
let me know if you end up parting out. I am looking for another D3 first stage as a backup to have on hand.

Is one of the sets o2 cleaned, I am looking for a deco regulator. I am interested in a complete set. Thanks
The Chrome reversible with green purge button and mouthpiece, and one of the D3s is cleaned for o2 service. I have been using it on a 50% deco bottle.

Sorry folks. Regs are no longer available.

I apologize for not getting back inquires in a timely manner. Got so busy I forgot to delete this posting, but now I can't figure out how to delete it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom