5060 flash card ???????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have the 128 card in my 5060, just bought the 512, it goes in the second slot. Can I use both at the same time? :06:

If it's like the 5050 you can have one card in each slot type and switch between the two. I posted in one of your other threads how to switch cards when downloading. Hope this helps.

No, you have to switch from one to the other by pushing the button on the back of the camera.

Great! More memory...Which thread did you post in?

Never mind, I found it. I understand what you were talking about now. Down load one, un plug, switch, plug back in. Got it! Thanks again guys....

Wildcard:
Never mind, I found it. I understand what you were talking about now. Down load one, un plug, switch, plug back in. Got it! Thanks again guys....
At the rate you're learning I'll be in your dust in no time :D .

Yes buy my mind is going fast. too much time underwater I think.:)

Got a questio but not sure if this would be the place to ask.

How long could you take mpgs w/ a 1G cf stick?

I get 108 of 1200X1600 TIFF with 640 Mb of memory. Each pic is 5.5Mb....Ummm, Im guessing a LOT!

Thanks but I mean how many mins of video?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom