$525 OFF Bali - Bima 9 diving days Komodo Trip with UW photo workshop June 30, 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

photog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
A diver asked about going either to Bali or Komodo to dive with Manta Rays on another thread so I'm posting this trip here for everyone to see.

I asked the trip leader about the itinerary and specifically about manta dives.

Bali - Bima June 30 - July 9, 2012
9 days diving, 9 nights on board the ship
$2025 with the discount including free Nitrox. (1500 euros)
Additional $165 (120 euros) fee to cover fuel surcharge/park permits/diver permits.

This trip also includes UW photo - video workshops with Danny Van Belle (you may have seen his videos - he is quite well known in Europe and Indonesia).

Trip Leader writes:

"I know the plan will be for sure to do the manta dive in Komodo. Manta Alley if conditions allow ....but there is also a very good manta dive in central Komodo which is on the itinerary.

Normally the plan will be to leave from Bali and maybe get to Manta Point at Nusa Penida f.e. to do the first dive(s) (depends on conditions of course). Then the boat will move on towards Sumbawa and will pass Satonda island and Moyo island.

We'll spend some time around the Sageang volcano and move further into Komodo National Park.

North side with Crystal Bommies & Castle Rock. (Note from DebF.. last trip I did there we spent the day with a friendly Spotted Eagle Ray posing up close and personal).

South side depending on conditions but also normally Horseshoe Bay with Cannibal Rock, Torpedo Alley ....

Everything of course depending on diving conditions !"

Ship is SMY Ondina. A divers liveaboard. Not a luxury ship, but comfortable. Triple cabins take 2 people, individually controlled AC, private ensuite bath in each cabin. Indoor dive deck, large camera table, built in padded fresh water rinse tanks for cameras; indoor wetsuit room with hot showers, hanging space & rinse for suits & dive gear; 3 public areas of dining/lounge, large bow table & hammocks, sundeck with chaise lounges & chairs that is partially covered during the day.

I can set this up for you including the necessary flight back to Bali on July 9, additional diving or overnights in Bali.

This is a very good offer!

DebF

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom