$525 OFF Komodo - Bali 9 diving days LOB Trip with UW photo workshop June 18-27, '12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

photog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Bima (Sumbawa) - Bali, June 18 - 27, 2012
9 days diving, 9 nights on board the ship
$2025 with the discount including free Nitrox. (1500 euros)
Additional $165 (120 euros) fee to cover fuel surcharge/park permits/diver permits.

This trip also includes UW photo - video workshops with Danny Van Belle.

The cruise director for this journey is Norberto Rodriquez, the fellow I bring aboard for my own Value Added charters. Norb runs an amazing trip, full of fun as well as great dives.

On this one you'll spend 5 days in the Komodo/Rinca park area including a day in Nusa Kode, a.k.a Horseshoe Bay; Manta Alley (conditions permitting); a day around the Sangiang Volcano (black sand, odd colors, hot water bubbling up thorough the sea floor); a day in Moyo - Satonda and one in Gili Lawa, finishing up with some diving around Bali. There will also be some land excursions including the must-do visit to see the Komodo dragons.

The ship is SMY Ondina. A divers' liveaboard. Not a luxury ship, but comfortable. Triple cabins take 2 people, individually controlled AC, private ensuite bath in each cabin. Indoor dive deck, large camera table, built in padded fresh water rinse tanks for cameras; indoor wetsuit room with hot showers, hanging space & rinse for suits & dive gear; 3 public areas of dining/lounge, large bow table & hammocks, sundeck with chaise lounges & chairs that is partially covered during the day. The ship will be coming out of dry dock just before this trip fresh with improvements & maintenance.

I can set this up for you including the necessary flight back to Bima on June 18 (around $95), additional diving or overnights in Bali.

This is a very good offer! I can count the number of trips with space available in 2012 on this ship on one hand... be quick to book this one at such a terrific price.

Back
Top Bottom