6/13/09 Beach Dive, Hollywood Rockpile

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am planning on diving the rockpile / road to Bimini / Yellow Brick Road / mattress / Outlet pipes/ etc. on Saturday morning. Planning on being there by 8:00 and in the water by 8:30. Anybody interested in joining me?

I am planning on diving the rockpile / road to Bimini / Yellow Brick Road / mattress / Outlet pipes/ etc. on Saturday morning. Planning on being there by 8:00 and in the water by 8:30. Anybody interested in joining me?

Boy, that's a lot of dives in one day! You're going to need lots of tanks.:rofl3:

It's a bit early to be scouting for bugs Jenny.:popcorn:

Hi Jenny:

Always looking for good shore dives. I recall diving off the American Dream along a concrete brick road South of Port Everglades, but since we went by boat, I have no idea where it was. Where is the "there" at which you intend to be on Saturday morning?

Michael
Bridge @ Cordova

If it was a couple miles south of the Port Everglades, it may have been, but I have never seen a dive boat anchored out there.

Jenny,
We are you planning to park and meet? My wife and I may dive with you, if we can settle a child care issue. We have a non-diving 9-yr-old daughter with us and no one else to leave at home.
Tom

We will be meeting in the parking lot between Johnson and Michigan, to the east of the parking garage.
Wish I could help you out with the child care. I know all to well those "issues."

Hopefully my regulators will be in by the weekend.. If so im definetly down to get wet. Hmm so how many tanks will i need to bring??? LOL

can u post directions ,I was not able to google the site .I tried the rockpile / road to Bimini / Yellow Brick Road / mattress / Outlet pipes hollywood fl ,and all the pages took me back to scubaboard posts.
thanks steven

Sure. From the north take I-95 south to Sheridan Street. Go east to the beach then south one mile. Go PAST Johnson street and take your first left, which is Michigan Street, going into the open parking lot.
I park as close to the beach as possible on SE end of the lot.
If you do a google search for "Hollywood Beach Theatre‎" in Hollywood, FL it will get you very close..the theatre is on Johnson street and the beach.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom