7mm Bodyglove Wetsuit -Size ML

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zubaz

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
7mm bodyglove wetsuit for sale. Size medium/large. Very plain, heavy duty suit. Seams are taped and the inside is smooth rubber. Great for rocky Nor Cal divesites, surfing or other cold and rough areas.

I bought this used but in new condition and used abalone diving a couple of times before I resigned myself to the fact that it was too small for me (eyes bulging out of my head).
eek.gif

I'm 5'10" and 180 lbs with an athletic build. I would recommend this to someone slightly smaller or very thin.

It's in great shape. there is one small rip in the neoprene by the ankle from pulling too hard trying to put it on but it doesn't go through the outer skin and doesn't impact performance.

$75 plus shipping.

See the attached pictures and let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• suit1.JPG
    suit1.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 61
  • suit2.JPG
    suit2.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 64
$75 plus shipping

Looking for a suit for my 14 year old son who is 5'8 & 140 lbs and growing daily in front of my eyes. Looking for a suit that will be a bit big for him (this month) and one he can grow into (for next month). Do you still have the suit?

I still have it. Sounds like it should work perfect. Sounds like he would be swimming in a large and would grow out of a medium too quick. I think he'd be happy with this and it won't break the bank. PM me if your still interested.

I think I PM'd you (haven't done it before). If you don't get anything, let me know. I am interested and would like to work out the details

Sold!

(I'd like to delete the thread but I don't know how!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom