8-25-12 Where to go Blue Heron or PCB Jetties

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Imbodie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Ok going to actually do some salt water on Saturday and need some opinions...
Have been to Blue Heron Bridge once and never to the PCB Jetties... I'm about the same distance from both and not sure which way to go.

Seriously leaning towards BHB, because taking two teenagers who don't dive near as much as I do and I've been there and know what to expect.... Though I REALLY want to do the Jetties too...

Hit me with comments and feedback, we have to decide on Friday.

Thanks,

Tim

The high tide window for diving the PCB jetties is around 4:00 AM on Saturday 8/25/2012. While I highly recommend the PCB Jetties due to the tide times, this weekend is not the best time to plan your trip.

The high tide window for diving the PCB jetties is around 4:00 AM on Saturday 8/25/2012. While I highly recommend the PCB Jetties due to the tide times, this weekend is not the best time to plan your trip.

There are two high tides per day ya know.

Da bridge, BHB; has been very good recently. 84F water and ok/very good viz in the 15-30 ft range. Hi tide Saturday, Aug 25th is 3:43pm, the heart of bbq time--good luck parking! I will guess getting there hours early won't help this weekend. I'm also guessing you will have a good dive as the conditions have been very good--my wife wants to go for our 4th day this week today--Friday!

We have had rain almost every day for two weeks. The conditions at the Jetties is almost the worst we have ever seen. I would suggest BHB.

Keith

Where are PCB Jetties?

Joe

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom