a 2021 Bauer PE-100 or a 2016 Bauer Junior 2?

Which Bauer should i Pick?

• 2016 Junior 2 (240 hrs run)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2021 PE-100 (96 hrs run; 650 AU$ costlier)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Yet another Bauer-Confused enthusiast is hitting a brain-bottleneck to pass through...
What should i pick?
:confusing:
A Bauer PE-100 (Model Year 2021), has run 96 Hrs Only, no parts replaced/changed, is a 3 Phase Motor Driven (2.2 Kw or ~3hp).
The Bauer Junior 2-W is from 2016, has run 240 Hrs, no parts replaced/changed. Has an inspection Label dating July 2021 pressure tested for 300 Bar.
The Junior 2 has B-Timer, whereas PE-100 has an hour counter that was installed by the first owner.
I'll get either with fresh oil changes and Filter Cartridges (owners are ready to provide).
Do suggest if i should ask for any other parts/spares/accessories?
Let me know if You'd need more info to be able to guide me?
Oh, yeah. the cost difference is ~650AU$ (PE-100 costlier than Junior 2)...

Do you need 300 bar or 200 bar only?
PE can not be upgraded from 200 to 300 bar by factory, you must do some DIY work.
I do not trust B-Timer, I use an hour counter instead. Even if you trust B-Timer, an hour counter works perfectly fine.
If you do not need 300 bar the PE-100 is the better solution: less hours, cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom