A chance to do our part

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sask Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I was reading this http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/cozumel/379870-now-can-told-3.html and the idea struck me
What a great chance for invaders to make thier mark on the island.
I was quite shocked to read that there is garbage piling up in the beaches in Cozumel, so I am putting this out there.
Would any invaders besides myself be willing to go to a beach one afternoon and pick up trash, I am sure it could be arranged through Dive Paradise.
I would be willing to give up an afternoon dive, to help out the enviroment and to a little to keep a great place looking beautiful.

Didn't want to put any pressure on the other invaders but my wife wanted me to let you know that she is game..... and you can count me in too.

I did not mean to put pressure on other divers, I should have made that clear in the beggining, it was just a thought.
I know people are looking forward to this trip and have shelled out hard earned money for it, and would rather dive than spend time picking up garbage on beaches. So would I :wink:

I would consider doing this.

You do get a special patch right? :D

Beers afterwards at Coconuts? First rounds on me, especially if anybody has plans of getting in the family picture albums :eyebrow: :dork2:

Sask you should post a special thread for this, title it so it gets proper attention and ask them to sticky it.

Sask you should post a special thread for this, title it so it gets proper attention and ask them to sticky it.

Sask has already started this special thread with a great title. We are trying not to sticky everything. If you post frequently in the thread, it will stay at the top. :)

I always try to clean up where ever we go. If I see trash on the reef or beach, I'll pick it up if possible. :D

I'm going to the Invasion. Are you?
Jump in with the rest of the crew while space is still available!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom