a few pics added to the list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LioKai

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Mahalo to Justleesa for the brief explaination on picture loading.

Brian these are just a few that I shot with you and K last Friday. Keep in mind, all of these shots from me and from wildcard were from one dive for one hour, while we drifted about a mile north along the 1000 fathom line.

Cool Matt! :D I hope I can get over there to do that dive with you some day soon

Thats it, Im moving back and Im your new DM for the blackwater dives. Now I need a better lighting set up. Awsome pics MAtt.

Wildcard:
Thats it, Im moving back and Im your new DM for the blackwater dives. Now I need a better lighting set up. Awsome pics MAtt.

Wait...if you got that 70' boat you cold do it here...don't go running off to the big island!

Matt shoots a 5050 Oly with a home made tray sporting two video lights. It works very well. I had the same idea prior to seeing his but my version used two clamped on 8C dive lights. I didn't get it to work so I bought the strobe then had to hold the camera in one hand and my dive light in the other and try to focus on little critters while maintaing some sort of bouyancy. Thats why we are tied off to the boat.

Back
Top Bottom