A few Questions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Avonthediver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi all
I have been reading on the Phantom brand hoses; Miflex brand hoses.
And was wondering if zeagle has something like these?
I found the idea of these hoses' a good upgrade to my reg's for cold water diving.
I have read a few post on the board. And their are a few for them and a few against.

So my first question is if zeagle has this type of hose for the BC power infl? or does anyone know were I could get one made?
I have an old Octo plus Im fond of and I dont think I can just buy one off the shelf.

Last: Im having a problem of my Bc connection at the bladder and Inflator Elbow with a small leak. I have replaced the o'ring and it helped for a bit but Im thinking that 1. the bladder threads are getting striped or 2. the threads on the elbow connection are also striping out...or could it be both?
The BC is over ten years old but still has a lot of lfe left...I hope.
I dont have a dealer near by and most shops in my area dont service Zeagle gear if any one can help send word.

We sell the Miflex hoses on a few of our regulators, but we do not sell them as seperate parts. We do not have a Miflex inflator hose, but I know that they make them. Any dealer who sells Miflex should be able to help you out with that...

As for your bladder problem:

If there is no Zeagle dealer in your area, call Customer Service at 813-782-5568 and request a Return Authorization number. We will get the BC in, check it out and call you with your options.

Thanks,

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom