Hi quick question.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all, i was urged to post a story of mine on scubaboard. But im a bit unsure of how to do it or where is appropriate. I have a reddit post now on reddit r/scuba but i dont know if im allowed to link it. Its a decent wall of text describing a close call i had while diving in the red sea with my father a few years back. If u could guide me in the right direction i would appreciate it. If u search ''my closest call tell me yours'' on google you will find it i think.

I think there's a subforum in Accidents and Incidents called something like "Near-misses and Close Calls."

Edit: It's called "Near Misses and Lessons Learned"

Hi Moonlight and welcome to the SB.
I would love to read your story post your link here or in the above forum. Learning from others experiences helps us all as a community:

I'd both welcome you here, and urge you to post it into the Neal Misses & Lessons Learned forum above. We have a lot of information there, and if it were posted here it might just get lost.

John (SeaRat)

Back
Top Bottom