A good place in DFW for Apeks service?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

loosebits

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
It's about time to get my regs serviced.. I don't really have any experiences with any LDS's since Tucker's went under. Can anyone suggest a good Aqualung/Apeks shop? I'd rather not take it somewhere where they are just going to throw a kit in there and call it serviced (if that's my only option, I'll just ship them to Florida).

Thanks.

I have my Apeks reg serviced at International Scuba in Carrollton, and have never had an issue with them. I have even sat through a servicing of a reg (it was one of thier rentals) and thought that they do a very good job of servicing it and not just putting in a new kit.

Good Luck!

Blue Dolphin Scuba in Frisco.

Ask for Frank.

Thanks for the info from another Tucker's customer.

I know some guys who always took theirs to Emerald Sea. I'm not sure of the setup now that they've merged with Scuba Toys, but it might be worth calling to find out if you're coming from Arlington. I saw Mike in there last week, but he was pretty busy and we didn't get much past the "How's it going" point. Lori serviced mine in January so I haven't really been looking yet, but I guess I'll need to line up something for next year.

Let us know what you come up with.

I know the feeling-
I have a Scubapro D400 on my Poseidon with a Cyklon Octo.
That’s going to be fun….I am going to have to have them serviced separate or catch serve flack.

How was the cenotes …? Trip report>?

We had a blast- 3 days of diving, tons of snorkeling.

I blew the hose connection o-ring on my Cyklon second stage while in Mexico.
Just my luck… Went back to the room; grabbed my bag of spare o-rings and pulled a close fit. Diverite seems to be calling my name. :D

Later, Andrew

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom