A great week in Curacao!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I finally got some of the photos from my Curacao trip posted here: Curacao Photos. I hope to add some more, but it's taking a while to work my way through them and edit them for posting. But it does give me something to work on until I can make another dive trip!

Wow, You saw quite a lot and take fantastic photos for someone with just 2 dozen dives under his weight belt. Great shots.

Thanks, and those were all taken during my first 9 actual dives after certification. I'll hopefully be able to do a little better next time, once I get a little more experience. And all the credit really goes to Mark at The Dive Bus, the great crew at Caribbean Sea Sports, and Alain and JJ over at Cas Abao as they all showed me some great things to try to take photos of.

I can't wait to get back down that way, it feels like I have a lot more of the island to see that I missed this time around!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom