A little hello.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hambleto

Club Web Master
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. My name is Ben I am 24 from Wilmington, Delaware. Myself and my girlfriend are both becoming very excited about diving and are hoping to take our padi course in the next couple of weeks. We had the opertunity to snorkle with sharks while we were in Florida. It was amazing to swim along and look down at the world below. However, we want to do more than just look down. We wish to observe upclose while preserving and not disturbing the world around us. Take care and please feel free to send me a message.

Ben

:) Welcome aboard Ben! Hope you and your girl friend get Your c-card soon. Sounds like you might like underwater photography. Try it after you get certified it is always fun the share your underwater experience with friends.
Dive safely
Scuba Spike:D

... to the boards. Have fun and dive safe! :)

Kayla:)

to both you and your GF. Earn those c-cards and get diving. You'll love it!

KYDan

Back
Top Bottom